No man is an island. For sure everyone will agree with this. Even the richest person can’t still stand without the help of others. Yes, there are always things we need from others for us to live or for us to be more comfortable. There will always be things as well that we cannot live without and right now, you can say that it will be very hard for us to live without the internet. Do you agree with it?
Here are some of the reasons why without an internet connection, life will be a struggle:
- The Internet can be used to be informed in a lot of things. Yes, the internet can be good for health, especially for teens who don’t like to talk about things at times. For sure you already notice that there are times when your kids don’t want to talk about things, yet you will just be surprised as they already know what you want them to know. Like for example when it comes to drugs, you don’t really need to tell them as there is so many information online and they are all well written.
- The Internet can be the source of academic information. In fact, you can get a diploma through online studies these days. And even if you will have your studies in a conventional manner, for sure you still need the internet to learn more about something, especially when you have difficult assignments. The information you can find on the internet is just sort of unlimited and you can seek them out 24/7. No one will stop you and there is no limit to what you can learn.
- It is also good for the economy in so many ways. While there are so many vacancies offline, the internet is also starting to become a big help in providing livelihood to some of the people. This is not only through information, but actual jobs for that matter. Yes, you can apply online for some high-paying jobs even like as a virtual assistant, online writer, web developer and still a lot more. And the good news is, you can even find a job even without a diploma, which is not the same when you are applying offline.
- It is without a doubt, good for communicating. There are really times when we can’t see our loved ones personally. But it does not mean we can’t call them or even see them through a video call. Yes, and you don’t even need to pay dearly for that because of the internet. Nowadays, there are so many apps you can find online that can enable you to reach out to your friends and relatives, even if they happen to be on the other side of the world. That is right and the good news is, you don’t really need to pay extra for that.
- This is also a good platform to express yourself. Have you ever experienced times when you feel like the world is too cruel and no one can understand you? I am pretty sure there are times like that for you as well, just like most of the rest of us. And the thing is, you don’t even want to talk to anybody. Well, keeping everything bottled up inside yourself can only cause you to feel depressed or stressed for that matter. As you can’t talk to anybody, you can use your social media account to express things. You can post shoutouts and you can just say everything you wanted to say.
- Source of entertainment. The internet is indeed a source of entertainment. You can watch your fave movies here, you can also follow some of the TV series you enjoy watching from all over the world. Not only that, you can also enjoy some games here like those multiplayer games and still a lot more.
It is really quite hard for each and every one of us to not be connected at all times. You see, there are instances when one can only be reached out through the internet and sometimes, not knowing about them can cause a lot of stress. Aside from that, there are also times when your work needs an internet connection. In fact, you might even need a good internet connection at that. It is just a good thing, there are internet providers like Time fibre Malaysia. In all of Malaysia, they are known to offer the fastest internet connection, so if you are from this area, you should check them out.